Is there any way toobjectively test the idea that humanity was created by God?
Is there anything that we can look at that might show us a "signature" of God upon mankind?
This is where the "Anthropological Argument for God's existence" comes in. In this first instalment, we will be examining the acronym I.M.A.G.E. and the 5 areas that give strong and plausible evidence that mankind was indeed fashioned by a Creator, and "made in the image of God."
Over the course of this mini-series, we will be examining mankind's capacities/properties:
1. Intellectually - Humanity's impressive mental abilities.
2. Morally - Mankind's hunger for justice and perceptions of moral values and duties.
3. Artistically - Humanity's ability to create and appreciate beauty.
4. God-hungry - Mankind's hunger for the transcendent, including famous atheists.
5. Empirically- The evidence empirically that our bodies have been intelligently engineered.
I hope you will join us for the duration of the series!
- Pastor J.