Here are 5 good reasons why Christians can answer "no" to that question.
In this teaching, I investigate the all important question:
"Has Science Eliminated the Need for God?"
In a culture that is growing increasingly more committed to materialistic naturalism, and to a strong devotion to "scientism", this is an extremely important issue to know how to address with your colleagues and friends when discussing the Christian Worldview.
Here are 5 reasons why science HAS NOT eliminated the need for God:
1. The "Founding Fathers" of science were mostly Theists or Deists.
2. 95% of science has nothing to do with Christianities truth claims.
3. 5% of science does intersect with our worldview and is tremendously supportive of
belief in God.
4. 'Scientism' is a logically self-defeating/self-contradictory idea
5. There are many realities that we believe in that are non-physical and outside the
realm of scientific verification (morality, mathematics, logic, love, etc...)
Have an Intelligent Faith!
- Pastor J.