What can we learn as we look at the lives and scientific contributions of men such as Isaac
, or Louis
One of many things that we see is that the majority of the "Founding Fathers" of modern science were dedicated Christian Theists. These men saw scientific investigation, in a great variety of fields, as a fascinating way to uncover the design and handiwork of their Creator.
In this video series, we will address
why science has
eliminated the classical and historical Christian concept of God, focusing on #1 in this video:
Scientific Founding Fathers
- These individuals were primarily Christian Theists.
- This is a logically self-defeating and self-contradictory concept.
- Approximately 95% of scientific knowledge has no bearing on the ideas and truth claims of the Christian Worldview.
- Approximately 5% of scientific knowledge that does intersect with the Christian Worldview is strongly supportive of Christian Theism.
- Scientific knowledge is only one of many reliable methods we can use to obtain solid understanding and knowledge about reality.
I hope that you will stay with us as we continue to investigate this important question in light of the scientific, historical, and logical evidence -
"Has Science Eliminated The Need For God?"
- Pastor J.