It is not only the Christian Worldview that claims exclusively to be the truth, as is commonly (and erroneously) thought.
Rather, all major world religions and worldviews claim to be exclusively true in their perspective on reality.
Atheism, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Christianity, Polytheism, etc all claim to be the sole possessors of truth.
How then can we know which one is correct (if any)? By subjecting them to WORLDVIEW TESTS in which we investigate how the different systems of thought seek to answer the questions of:
- Origin - Where do we come from?
- Meaning - What is the purpose of life?
- Morality - Is there really a standard of "right and wrong"?
- Destiny - What happens when we die?
Other worldview test will include:
- Internal Consistency - Are there any internal contradictions?
- Experiential Relevancy - Does it adequately function in my experience?
- Scientific Adequacy -Does this system reflect proven scientific truths?
Of all the Worldviews, philosophies, and world religions that exist/have existed, which one best explains the known features of our reality with the most COMPREHENSIVE and INTELLECTUALLY SATISFYING??
The Worldview of classical Christian Theism.
- Pastor J.