- We affirm that there is only one, Triune God, existing eternally in three distinct persons: The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We affirm that God the Father is the all-powerful Creator of everything.
- We affirm that Jesus Christ, our Lord, is the only Son of God, fully God and fully man, yet one person.
- We look forward to the resurrection of the dead.
- There is no other name by which we may be saved.
- We affirm that the Holy Spirit is the Lord and giver of life, who is to be worshiped and glorified with the Father and the Son.
- We believe the Scriptures are inspired by the Holy Spirit, and we affirm that they are historically trustworthy and doctrinally authoritative.
- We affirm that there is one, holy, universal, and apostolic church.
- We affirm the Christian worldview encourages a holy and joyful renewal of each individual and the whole universe. We therefore promote the biblical convictions:
*that the love of our neighbors and the alleviation of human suffering in all its forms is integral to Christian discipleship,
marriage is a lifelong covenant between one man and one woman, and
that marriage is the only legitimate context for sexual activity,
*that all human beings have a right to life, including those not yet born,
*that we are called to participate in the restoration of all things.